Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Germany!!!!!!

Hey! I'm first! Erika hasn't posted yet! Had to relish in that fact...for those of you who don't understand, Erika is a very good blogger, and many of my family and friends have resorted to her blog at times for an update. BUT NOT TODAY! :)

We are both happily in Frankfurt, with the wonderful Ninow family. We bought tickets for a 28 hour train adventure on a whim yesterday, with the idea that at the end, we would be in Frankfurt which was a lot better than the unsurety of the planes these days. Our awesome plan worked, and we're here! Boy was it a relief to see the Ninows waiting for us at the train station, we were gross and tired and they took us right in. We're thinkin' we're going to just stick around in Germany, traveling from city to city seeing the sights here instead of hopping countries like the original plan included. If there's one thing for certain, it's that there is definitely plenty of great things to do here. The train ride was long, but actually extremely beautiful. I mean, EXTREMELY beautiful.
Anyway, this is short and sweet. Thought I'd just fill all y'all in (Erika just informed me how to correctly write that) (yes she's sitting over my shoulder dictating parts of my blog post) (I STILL WIN!)
Cu drag!

3 comments:

  1. I knew you would like the train! And you picked the best country to be in too. When I went to Europe and went all over, Germany was by far my favorite. I hope you have fun. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! That's way exciting you are in Germany! Post pictures, please :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Camille, it's been so great to read your blog and follow your "adventures". You were quite the talk at neighborhood lunch last week, and I'm happy to know you are doing so well. Enjoy your Germany adventure! We are all looking forward to seeing your shiny smile in person...soon! Love you!:)

    ReplyDelete