Saturday, April 17, 2010

Wait for it.....

Remember my earlier wish of not having time to post? Well, looks like I'll have plenty....

This was the lovely sight we were greeted with as we got the airport once again (the shuttle driver from the hotel knows us well, he laughed when he saw us waiting for him yet again). So, looks like we're not going anywhere until Monday, along with everyone else (except those going to Tel Aviv, I'm ready to backpack, we should have just taken that one!). And even Monday is up in the air. I should be in Paris right now, but I'm keeping it positive, I just took a really great nap :) My least favorite part of it though? Our friends at British Airways were no longer able to accommodate, because it's no longer their responsibility. So no more free hotel rooms, and the three of us decided to cram into one. PARTAY!

Erika's face is awesome... Man, a volcano. In Iceland. This is insane!!! Signs of the times, so I guess I shouldn't be so surprised but WOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment